4/16/2009

Wednesday

Yesterday I met up with my friend Elin, whom I had not seen in six months or so, so it was really good to see her. As always when we get together, we watched a lot of films: Harry Potter (seriously, it’s mandatory for us to see AT LEAST one), Chakushin Ari 2 and a few episodes of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (which is this insane live-action television series from Japan. It was hilarious). We don’t really see the films as much as we talk during them and make really bad jokes (which we, obviously, find incredibly funny). Elin also impressed me with some of her, recently achieved, Japanese language skills.


It was also my cat’s fifth birthday, so happy birthday Kissen!
(For those of you unfamiliar with the Swedish language “Kissen” could be translated to “puss”, as in “pussycat”).

No comments:

Post a Comment