12/10/2009

Weekly playlist: most played songs

1. Kent – På Drift
2. Broder Daniel – Luke Skywalker
  1. Crash Test Dummies – Mmm Mmm Mmm One hit wonder(ful) song
  2. Morcheeba – Enjoy The Ride
  3. Dream City Film Club – If I Die, I Die The most understated band ever
  4. Clan Of Xymox – Louise Haha, Dutch electro-goth
  5. The Jesus & Mary Chain – Birthday “I’m a bad mothafucker”
  6. Kent – Mannen I Den Vita Hatten (16 År Senare)
  7. Lou Barlow – Caterpillar Girl
  8. Zola Jesus – Clay Bodies Like Siouxsie Sioux and Ian Curtis had a baby
  9. Regina Spektor – Blue Lips
  10. Hole – Rockstar
  1. Emiliana Torrini – Gollum’s Song
  2. The Jesus & Mary Chain ft. Hope Sandoval – Sometimes Always
  3. Kent – Dom Som Försvann
  4. The Smiths – I Know It’s Over
  5. The Damned – Neat Neat Neat
  6. Glasvegas – Geraldine I think this song is impeccable
  7. Pulp – PTA Please, tell me if this song’s really about a teacher hooking up with a student, that’s what I get from reading the lyrics :s
  8. Takako Minekawa – Fantastic Cat

2 comments: