6/01/2009

Yeah so I did go out Saturday night

It was the best time I've had for so long, even while the bar sucked pretty bad and we were only like three people out of the original line-up. Good times nonetheless.
The age limit was 21 but I got in anyway *thank you bouncers*. It was a sports bar and the only place that was open 'cuz of the Open Mic Night, and they played this god awful music too fucking loud; you could hardly talk to one another, also I think they kept cranking up the volume just to piss us off. I'm not that into drinking alcohol either so for me it was a total waste of time that could've been spent on watching the local bands play, but we did catch Skaburbian Collective. It was awesome. I yelled my vocal cords off into bleeding fire, did some weirdass wasted-hippie-style pogo and flicked my hair in peoples faces (not deliberately, sorry). Sooo much fun. Then I crashed at Kamila's (the whole "night bus issue" all over again).


Check the picture proof here ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/idakristinaeleonora/

No comments:

Post a Comment