5/29/2009

Sometimes life equals crap

It SUCKS to live in Norrbotten.
Sucks with a capital "S".

No goddamned public transportation locally on weekends where I live,
and when the bloody busses do go it's less than once an hour and only until 7 p.m. or some shit.
I could live with that. I could ride my bike to the regional busses at night.
And I was going to, tonight, until some fucker decided to cut night-busses Monday-Friday.
WTF IS UP WITH THAT?

On top of everything: my friend from school gave me the wrong mobile number (TWICE!) and now I can't fucking reach her.
Now I can't tell her I'm not coming because of the whole night-bus issue.
And so tonight is pretty much going to suck as well as every other night in this godforsaken place.

I was looking forward to seeing some bands play (even while I know most of them is crap) and maybe getting a little tipsy and make out with strangers (nahh, not really).

But fuck that; let's play strip poker with stuffed animals instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment